|New Texas Gulf Coast Real Estate site is Making Waves|
TexasGulfCoastOnline.com is a new on-line real estate community for buying and selling property along the entire Texas Coast that's making big waves among buyers and local real estate agencies.
Buying a new home is one the most important and intimate investments. Buyers want what's best for them, not what's best for the real estate agent or seller. Now armed with the type of information freely available at TexasGulfCoastOnline.com, buyers can easily identify and avoid real estate agencies that have a bias to their own listings and to certain listing types which favor higher commissions.
"We empower buyers to see the entire market, current sale prices, and most importantly sales trends. With this encompassing picture of each local market and comparisons between local markets, buyers can make informed decisions." - says Alice Donahue, Broker for TexasGulfCoastOnline.com
Buyers get to see past the rose-colored-glass opinions on local market conditions and be in a better negotiating position. This enables them to save money in declining market conditions or get-the-deal in improving market conditions.
Sellers can benefit from the TexasGulfCoastOnline.com popularity by using the flat-fee property listing service and use the commission savings to price their properties at or below market value.
Local communities and developers can benefit from the increased exposure the site provides for the Texas Gulf Coast.
Some of the benefits for home buyers and sellers on TexasGulfCoastOnline.com include:
- access to more listings and search features to help narrow down the right home.
- access to homes that are not-yet-advertised and new developments in the area.
- access to complete and un-biased presentations of property listings and sales data.
- access to the most current and most accurate sales price data to determine the best purchase price.
- access to buyer preferences generated from the large user community's activities on the site.
- access to a knowledge base on the home buying and selling processes.
- access to the state regulations, insurance, contracts and forms needed for a real estate transaction.
- access to community generated content and ratings.
- access to local news and opinions specifically related to each local real estate market.
- access to a network of professionals for mortgage, escrow, inspections, appraisals and contractors.
- access to a variety of on-line home buying tools for home price valuations, remodeling, rental rates and population statistics.
TexasGulfCoastOnline.com is a showcase of what the Internet can do for real estate and already receives over 10,000 unique visitors a month and 2 million page views a year, with projections of 50,000 users a month and 10 million page views a year by 2008. The site highlights the fundamental changes the internet is making in the real-estate industry - the same kind of changes already seen in the travel industry - with tech savvy consumers being the first benefactors.
TexasGulfCoastOnline.com is made possible by the marriage of successful software entrepreneur Michael Stuart and Texas real estate mogul Alice Donahue, and serves the entire Texas Gulf Coast real estate market including Galveston, Rockport, Port Lavaca, Port Oconnor, Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, South Padre Island and McAllen.
Mike Stuart's experience in the technology industry is quite extensive. During his career, he has had the good fortune of serving both as a designer of complex enterprise applications and as a corporate executive. In his previous life, Mike was founder, CEO, and Chairman of the Board of AssetWorks Inc., now a division of a fortune 500 company and the industry leader in facility management solutions. Previous customers included many of the fortune 500, over 30 major universities, NASA, and the United States Military.
Alice Donahue Stuart is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Texas and was born and raised in the valley with the exception of an extended time she lived in Panama during her childhood. Spanish became a second language for her at an early age. After college at the University of Texas, she went into the hotel industry. It was at that time she got her real estate license and began her career in real estate. In 1995, she opened her own office known now as "Alice Donahue Real Estate" located in the Radisson Resort.
Mike and Alice can be reached at 800-716-6861 or http://www.texasgulfcoastonline.com